VFX Pros Series
The VFX Pros Series focusing on Virtual Production contains behind-the-scenes, live conversations about cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
- Get educated and inspired by experts in the field
- Enjoy exclusive and insightful conversations
- Discover practical applications for new tech
Hailed as the most complete guide to visual effects techniques and best practices on the market today, it covers essential industry-standard techniques, technologies, and workflows in the fast-paced world of visual effects — from pre-production through production and post-production. This dynamic conversation delved into some of the practices and procedures in the 3rd Edition, gleaned from world-class VFX experts, including –
- Techvis & Virtual Production – Eric Carney
- VR/AR (Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality) – Ben Grossmann
- Future of Gaming – David Johnson
- 2D/3D Compositing – Matt Leonard
- Camera Tracking for Real-Time Visualization – Joe Lewis
Interactive discussion on the visual effects that went into Lucasfilm’s groundbreaking Disney+ series THE MANDALORIAN with two time VES Award-winning Visual Effects Supervisor Richard Bluff, moderated by VES member and Epic Games Business Development Manager Miles Perkins.