VES Members Receive 15% Off Exhibits Plus Passes to SIGGRAPH 2017
Click here to RSVP (VES members must login to see the discount code at the bottom of this page)
Sunday, July 30 through Thursday, August 3, 2017
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Click here for a map.
Join us at SIGGRAPH 2017 to see innovations and new activities. We cannot wait to share all of it with you, your colleagues, and friends!
In addition to the technical papers, talks, production sessions, panels, courses, computer animation festival, real-time live, emerging technologies, and studio programs, the conference will feature the following new experiences:
- 23 installations and presentations from virtual reality technology leaders
- Modern twists on storytelling in the VR theater
- A live giraffe as the model in a unique animal drawing workshop
- Two Panels hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- An off-site reception that will bring you up close with the Space Shuttle Endeavor
- Niantic, Inc., creator of Pokemon Go, will release a rare Pikachu
- A one-of-a-kind production gallery with physical props and artifacts from film studios such as Sony Pictures and Marvel Entertainment
- Studio tours of the Walt Disney Animation Studios and Sony Pictures lots
There will be no refunds given for prior purchases. Many of the events above have limited availability or require certain registration levels to access, so please register as soon as possible. SIGGRAPH is, most importantly, about the talented people who continue to push creative and scientific boundaries — where the greatest minds in research, development, science, mobile, film, virtual reality, art, and more converge to meet and share new innovations and solutions with one another.