Executive Producer, Founder
Selma Sabera Ruzdijic
4Realz LLC, Los Angeles, CA — President, Executive Realist
October 2019 - PRESENT
- Creative technology consulting, product management, and design using emerging technologies like virtual production, AR/VR, photogrammetry, depth imaging, 5G, computer vision, AI, machine learning, etc.
- Current partners: Epic Games, DreamView, Chicken Bone FX, Vita Motus, Explora, Hidden Worlds Entertainment, and The Relevant Group
- Most of my projects are under NDAs and end up getting funding. Portfolio
Meow Wolf, Santa Fe, NM — Executive Producer
November 2017 - September 2019
- XR Executive Producer for Meow Wolf’s new exhibits. This included producing content and planning infrastructure for mobile AR, spatial computing, AR glasses, photogrammetry, and volumetric capture.
- Built the Meow Wolf cross-reality (XR) team from the ground up. Brought in $700,000 in team sponsorships in about 6 months.
- Assist CEO, CFO, and EVPs with business development and raising capital. The XR lab was one of the key stops for investors of a $158M capital round.
Industrial Light & Magic, San Francisco, CA — Sr. Media Systems Engineer
June 2006 - October 2015
- Technical PM/controller for the build-out of the Star Wars floor at the Letterman Center in San Francisco. This was a $2M project involving change management with internal executives and Disney corporate.
- Transitioned production to 4K daily workflows for “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”, “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, “Ant-Man”, “Jurassic World”, and “The Revenant”.
- Collaborated on ILM’s virtual production rigs with system builds.
- Created remote review workflows for our A-list directors, like Michael Bay.
- Various studio expansions and improvements at Skywalker & Big Rock Ranches, including Mr. Lucas’ personal post-production suites and theaters.
The Navigator — A mixed reality sculpture
Portals Bay — A volumetric collaboration
The Atrium — A haptic VR experience