I am a well-rounded visual effects professional with management, artistic and technical experiences.
15 years in VFX where I provided technical support to concept artists and art directors, before becoming a digital artist on over a dozen high-profile feature films, including Academy Award winners. Afterwards I proceeded to management as a producer, then a department coordinator at boutique studios.
I also have a background in Theater Administration/Management in finance and marketing, including several seasons at leading nonprofit theater companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I am a life-long learner.
• Excellent at coordinating a team to achieve specific goals
• Lead by positive motivation and inspiration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Broad knowledge base of VFX principles, terminology, pipeline and technologies
• Microsoft Office, Ftrack, Maya, Photoshop, Linux/Windows/MacOS and more