Eighty Eight Pictures
Creative Supervisor with over 20 years of experience in the artistic, technical and budgetary aspects of Computer Animation, and strong experience in team building. Extensive knowledge of the creative and technical processes associated with Computer Animated Films, including client interfacing, bidding, scheduling, recruiting, growth and management of the crew. Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
10/08 – 01/17 Technicolor – DreamWorks Dedicated Unit Bangalore, India
· Oversees creative and technical execution of projects produced within the unit – most notably DreamWorks Animated feature films such as Puss in Boots, Madagascar 3, Trolls and Boss Baby…
· Visual FX Supervisor for The Penguins of Madagascar, first Dreamworks Feature Film principally produced in India, from development to final execution.
· Responsible for the visual quality and execution of anything produced at the Unit, as well as interfacing with Creative Leadership of the shows.
· Deeply involved in growing and managing the artistic crew, recruiting, training, career growth, etc.
· Representing the company internally or at international events.
03/94 – 09/08 DreamWorks Animation Redwood City, California
Visual Effects Supervisor
· Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (Nov 2008)
· Shrek the Third (May 2007)
· Madagascar (May 2005)
· Shrek 2 (May 2004)
Overall creative and technical supervision of the films, so that the imagery satisfies the creative appetite of producers and directors while staying within the limits of the budget.
Sequence Supervisor: Lighting and Effects
· Shrek (May 2001)
Creative and technical supervision of certain sequences of the film.
· Antz (Oct 1998)
Creative and technical supervision of the Special Effects associated with Dreamworks’ first Computer Animated Film.
Technical Director / Animator
· Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Angels in the Outfield (1994 – 1997).
Technical setup, animation, lighting and rendering of live action special effects.
01/90 – 02/94 Ex Machina Paris, France
· Ride Films, Special Projects, Commercials
Animation, lighting and rendering of various high-profile projects.
01/88 – 12/89 Storyboard et Associes Paris, France
· 2D animation of various TV series and commercial projects.
1985 – 1987 Ecole Superieure des Arts Appliques Duperre Art Paris, France
1984 – 1985 Ecole Superieure des Arts Appliques Estienne Art Paris, France
1973 – 1983 Ecole Alsacienne General Paris, France
English, French and Hindi.
Dual Citizenship USA and France.
Permanent Resident in India (OCI).