MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Provides support to people experiencing emotional suffering, through volunteer action and active listening.
- Help Line (7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.): 1 855 EN LIGNE or 514 278 2130
Service professionals give advice and can answer questions about psychosocial issues. If necessary, they can also refer you to an appropriate resource in the health and social services network or to a community resource.
- Call 811 to reach a psychosocial worker (24/7).
Province-wide Suicide Prevention Hotline
Nationwide suicide prevention and support network that provides information and resources to communities to reduce the suicide rate and minimize the harmful consequences of suicidal behavior.
- Phone: 1-833-456-4566 or 45645 (Text, 4 p.m. to midnight ET only)
- Quebec: 1 866 APPELLE or 1 866 277 3553
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
Official website of the Gouvernement du Québec