MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Provides important connections and support to people all across Japan
- Lifeline: 03-5774-0992
- Chat: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10:30pm – 2am
- Counseling Inquiries:
– Tokyo: 03-4550-1146 (Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm) – email@example.com
– Okinawa: 098-957-1287 (Mon-Fri 9am – 3pm) – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tokyo English: 03-4550-1146 (Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm) – email@example.com
Provide confidential support to people in emotional crisis or distress, or those close to them.
- Tokyo Suicide Prevention Center – 03-5286-9090
- Iwate Suicide Prevention Center – 019-621-9090 (call charges will apply)
- Osaka Suicide Prevention Center – 06-6260-4343
- Miyazaki Suicide Prevention Center – 0985-77-9090
- Aichi Suicide Prevention Center – 052-870-9090
Tokyo Mental Health (Tokyo, Okinawa and Online)
Tokyo Mental Health provides a comprehensive psychotherapy service for mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, PTSD and trauma, emotional instability, anger management and stress.