SYD – MANK Screening
On behalf of Netflix we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of MANK.
When: Saturday 28 November
Time: 2pm start
Location: AFTRS Theatre, the Entertainment Quarter, Building 130, Moore Park
RSVP is essential here. Invitation is strictly non-transferable.
Synopsis: 1930s Hollywood is re-evaluated through the eyes of scathing social critic and alcoholic screenwriter Herman J. Mankiewicz (Gary Oldman) as he races to finish the screenplay of Citizen Kane for Orson Welles.
Directed by David Fincher.
You can view the trailer here.
Duration: 131 minutes
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
AFTRS Covid procedures: It is a condition of entry to AFTRS that everyone must scan a QR Code to check in at reception.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – we encourage all attendees to wear a face mask during the screening.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Contactless temperature checks upon entry. Anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email [email protected] in order that we can advise all other guests.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding theses screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
MANK will launch on Netflix on December 4.