SYD – DICK JOHNSON IS DEAD Screening
On behalf of Netflix we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of DICK JOHNSON IS DEAD.
When: Monday 1 February
Time: 6.30pm start
Location: Palace Central Cinemas (Cinema 2), Level 3, Central Park Mall, 28 Broadway, Chippendale
RSVP is essential here. Invitation is strictly non-transferable.
Synopsis: While a lifetime of making documentaries has convinced her of the power of the real, Kirsten Johnson is ready to use every escapist movie-making trick in the book if it will help her 86 year old psychiatrist father elude death. Together, they will take the sting out of grief even if it kills them.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 90 minutes
To watch an exclusive Q&A with the Kirsten Johnson and Sam Green, please visit here
DICK JOHNSON IS DEAD is now streaming on Netflix.
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening and when inside the cinema complex foyer.
- You will be required to check-in via the QR code on arrival.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Contactless temperature checks upon entry. Anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email [email protected] in order that we can advise all other guests.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding theses screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.