Screening – THE SUICIDE SQUAD (Los Angeles)
VES Members and up to 4 Guests are Invited to a Screening of Warner Bros. Pictures’ THE SUICIDE SQUAD. Warner Bros. Studios rules and L.A. County Public Health guidelines require that face coverings must be worn at all times in indoor public settings.
RSVPs are Closed
Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 4:00PM (RSVPs close on Friday at 12:00PM)
Screening Room 12 on the Warner Bros. Studio Lot (Please enter through Gate 4)
4000 Warner Blvd, Burbank CA 91502
Click here for a map.
***VES Members: Please register your name as “Attendee 1″***
Please note that all guests of the WB facilities need to bring a valid photo ID and are required to complete their Self-Health Screening tool called Passcard. The self-health screening process is as follows:
- On the day of your visit, you must visit the Passcard system and answer the set of questions at https://passcard.warnermedia.com/220-162-396
- Enter the following when prompted for the Location Code: 220-162-396
- When prompted on the Vaccination Status screen, please select: “The WarnerMedia Vaccine Policy does not apply to me…” option
- Upon completion of the screening tool, you will receive a GREEN or a RED result.
- If GREEN, you need to show the GREEN result to security upon arrival for access.
- If RED, do not come to WB facilities, and, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you may need to contact your primary health care provider.
- Your GREEN result is only valid on the date completed.
Everyone’s safety is important to Warner Bros. Your access to the Studio Lot is conditioned on full compliance with the Safety Protocols. Please especially remember the three W’s:
- Wear a face covering or a mask.
- Watch your distance. Stay at least six feet from other people.
- Wash your hands frequently.
If you have any questions regarding these safety protocols and Warner Bros. Studios’ policies related to COVID-19, please call the Warner Bros. COVID-19 Response Hotline at (818) 954-2019.
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you or your guests do not attend VES events if you are experiencing any symptoms or if you have been exposed to the virus.
Screenings are overbooked to compensate for no-shows. Seating is limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. An RSVP does not guarantee seating.
By signing up for this on-site, in-person screening/event sponsored by VES (Visual Effects Society), you willingly accept any potential inherent risks associated with COVID-19. VES cannot be held liable from any consequences that may transpire from said risk. Therefore, signing up for this screening/event infers implied consent of yourself and your party and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless VES, its directors, its employees and any other affiliated persons from any adverse medical or financial impact that may result from our participation.