MEL – SWAN SONG Screening
On behalf of Apple Original Films we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry preview screening of SWAN SONG.
When: Monday 29 November
Time: 6.45pm for a 7pm start
Location: The Backlot Studios, 165 Bank Street, South Melbourne
Synopsis: In the near future, SWAN SONG tells the journey of Cameron (Mahershala Ali), a loving husband and father with a terminal illness who is offered a confidential solution to shield his wife (Naomie Harris) and son from grief. As he considers it, he learns more about life and love than he ever imagined.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 116 minutes
RSVP is essential here. Invitation is strictly non-transferable.
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema or show a proof of exemption. All attendees will have their vaccination status checked at entry, so we recommend you are familiar with how to show your vaccination certificate or proof of exemption.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- There will be contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email email@example.com in order that we can advise all other guests.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.