MEL – ROADRUNNER Screening
On behalf of Focus Features we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of ROADRUNNER.
When: Monday 22 November
Time: 6.15 for an 6.30pm start (please allow time for Covid protocols upon arrival – see below)
Location: Hoyts District Docklands (cinema 6), 440 Docklands Drive, Melbourne
Synopsis: Morgan Neville’s Roadrunner explores the life of Anthony Bourdain, who went from the chef of an obscure New York restaurant to one of the most renowned figures in the food and cultural world.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 119 minutes
RSVP is essential here. Invitation is strictly non-transferable.
Covid-19 requirements: In line with government requirements, you must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema. All attendees will have their vaccination status checked at entry, so we recommend you are familiar with how to show your vaccination certificate or proof of exemption.
This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid-19 safety and will include some additional measures:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema or show a proof of exemption.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening.
- Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- There will be contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email email@example.com in order that we can advise all other guests.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.