MEL – LAST NIGHT IN SOHO Screening Copy
On behalf of Focus Features and in association with ANZ distributor Universal Pictures we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry preview of LAST NIGHT IN SOHO.
Synopsis: From writer/director Edgar Wright comes LAST NIGHT IN SOHO. Eloise (Thomasin McKenzie), an aspiring fashion designer, mysteriously enters the 1960s where she encounters a dazzling singer (Anya Taylor-Joy). But the glamour is not all it appears as dreams of the past splinter into something darker.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 116 minutes
When: Saturday 13 November
Time: 1.15 for a 1.30pm start (please allow time for Covid protocols upon arrival – see below)
Location: Hoyts District Docklands (cinema 6), 440 Docklands Drive, Melbourne
RSVP is essential here. Seating is limited and invitation is strictly non-transferable.
LAST NIGHT IN SOHO will be released in Australia by Universal Pictures on 18 November.
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema or show a proof of exemption.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- There will be contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order that we can advise all other guests.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.