MEL – BELFAST Screening
On behalf of Focus Features and ANZ distributor Universal Pictures we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of BELFAST.
Synopsis: Writer-director Kenneth Branagh’s tale of 9-year old Buddy, whose world turns upside down in the Troubles of Belfast, 1969. Everything he knew about life changes forever, but joy, music & the magic of movies remain. With Caitríona Balfe, Judi Dench, Jamie Dornan, Ciarán Hinds, introducing Jude Hill.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 98 minutes
When: Sunday 28 November
Time: 10.15 for a 10.30am start
Location: Hoyts District Docklands (cinema 6), 440 Docklands Drive, Melbourne
RSVP is essential here. Invitations are strictly non-transferable.
Universal Pictures will be releasing the film nationally in early 2022.
Covid-19 requirements: In line with government requirements, you must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema. All attendees will have their vaccination status checked at entry, so we recommend you are familiar with how to show your vaccination certificate or proof of exemption.
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema or show a proof of exemption.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- There will be contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order that we can advise all other guests.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.