Once you're logged in, go to your profile page. This can be reached either by clicking on your username next to the logout button, or by going to My Profile under the Members tab.
The second tab at the top of your Profile is labeled 'Edit'. Click that and you'll be taken to your Account edit page where you can manage the basics of your account. There are also four other tabs to edit other information. Editable options are:
- Account - Change your username, email address and password. Upload or change your profile picture. Create a signature for comments you leave. Set up frequency of email updates, your timezone and if you want email notification of private messages.
- Bio - Enter a bio or resume that you'd like to share with other website members. This will show up on your profile page.
- Links - This is reallly a freeform space that shows up on your profile page. Recommended use here is to include links to personal webpages, your facebook page, twitter, or any other personal sites you'd like to share with the website members. This will be visible to members on your profile page.
- Personal Information - Other than your work title and country, this information is not shared with anyone on the website. It is a convenient way for you to update your contact information for the VES. Information includes your address, phone number and an alternate shipping address for screeners or other items. You can also designate if you would be interested in Blu-Ray disc screeners when available. Your work title and country show up on your profile page, on the membership directory (for logged in members) and potentially a few other places on the website.
- VES Information - This is another freeform field that shows up on your profile and on the member directory page for logged in members. If you are involved with the VES as a board member, committee member, a Section board member or any other role you'd like people to be aware of, it should be noted here. If you are a member of the Board of Directors of the VES, this information willl show up on the Board Bios page.