VES Awards Forms & Instructions
|If you have any questions or concerns regarding your submission please email firstname.lastname@example.org .If you are experiencing technical difficulties with uploading your video materials, please contact email@example.com or call|
|UK Support: +44 207 292 6909
USA Support: +1 310 449 8610
Australia Support: 1800 77 5280
Submissions Open Oct. 14, 2013
12th Annual VES Awards Rules and Procedures - Coming Soon
12th Annual VES Awards Awards Policies - Coming Soon
12th Annual VES Awards Student Awards Rules and Procedures - Coming Soon
12th Annual VES Awards Submission Worksheet - Coming Soon
12th Annual VES Awards Petition Form - Coming Soon
Credit Card Authorization Form - Download Form
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.