Drew Jones - Chair
Helen Moody - Secretary
Nicola Instone - Treasurer/Sponsorship & Benefits
Nina Fallon - Treasurer/Sponsorship & Benefits
Hitesh Bharadia - Technical Representative
Ean Carr - Events
Paul Chapman -
Martin Ciastko - Website & Online
Gavin Graham - Technical Representative
Jason Halverson - Events
Brooke Lyndon-Stanford - Events
Ronald Siy - Website & Online
Congratulations to the London visual effects talent recognised in the 2014 Visual Effects Academy Award bakeoffs!
All VES members, their guests & interested folks are invited to join us for a drink every last Wednesday of the month to talk about VFX, meet other members & have a blast.
Congratulations and welcome to our new VES London Section members!
- Ian F. Abbott
- Jean-Nicolas Costa
- Craig Crane
- David Fowler
- John Grotelueschen
- Qian Han
- Nic Hatch
- Hugh Macdonald
- Massimo Pasquetti
- Olov C.G. Samuelson
- Otto Thorbjornsen
Come join us for a special welcoming Pub Night on Wednesday, 27 November at the Duke of York.
VES London Section Chair Drew Jones will be in Manchester for the Post-Production Meet-Up on Wednesday, 13th November, 2013. Drew will be at the show bar from 14:00 to answer all your questions about post-production and visual effects.
BVE North is the essential broadcast and production technology event in the North of England, attracting over 100 industry-leading exhibitors, eager to show off their new kit and services to discerning industry professionals.
The London Judging Event for the 12th Annual VES Awards will be held on
Saturday, 11th January, 2014
34 Foubert's Place
London W1F 7PX
VES members are invited to participate in judging panels to nominate the best candidates for awards. This will be your chance to affect who will ultimately walk up to the podium on 12th February, 2014, to collect a coveted VES Award.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Wednesday, 23 April 2014 - 4:00pm - 8:45pm
Saturday, 24 May 2014 - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)