Business Labor & Law Deal Memos
Employers who require employees to sign confidentiality agreements (and who discipline employees for violating them) may want to take heed: The NLRB has taken a very aggressive stance against such agreements when they employees may reasonably view them as prohibiting disclosure of information about compensation or working conditions to union representatives, even if the employee is not a member of a union and the employer does not have represented employees. This development could have a significant impact where labor costs are a key element of the budgeting process, and where, for competitive reasons, an employer wants to protect this information from its competitors.
Notification of Employee Rights - From NLRB
If you have any questions regarding the deal memos listed above, please contact Brad Rienke
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 24 May 2014 - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)