Production Summit 2011
Hundreds of people from all over the world gathered on Saturday October 1, 2011 at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills for the Visual Effects Society's Production Summit 2011. From the Breakfast Roundtable Discussions, to the Evening Cocktail reception, this must attend event offered attendees an oportunity to speak up about our ever chaning industry.
Trending the Global Marketplace: You Are Here.
The world is offering enormous opportunities if you know what you want and where to look. Complex issues are not contained to a single locale or aspect of the industry. Challenges and obstacles abound, but solutions and success stories do as well. Production Summit 2011 brings together leaders who are working in the global arena and have overcome formidable challenges to find creative, technical and business solutions ... They Are Winning. Everything has gone global. There's no turning back. Where are you?
For further information please email Brent Armstrong or call 818-981-7861.
225 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Schedule (Subject to change)
8:00 AM: Registration
8:30 - 9:30: Continental Breakfast Roundtable Discussions
9:45 AM: General Session Begins
10:00 - 10:30: Keynote Address
Bob Pisano - President and COO, Motion Picture Association of America
10:30 - 11:30: Panel: The Studio's POV: Adapting to innovation in a 24 Hour World
11:45 - 12:30: Featured Speaker
Tom Wujec - Autodesk Fellow
12:30 PM: Lunch
1:45 - 2:30: Featured Speaker
2:30 - 3:30: Panel: Success Around the Globe
3:30 PM: Break
3:45 - 4:30: TBD
4:30 - 5:15: Wrap Up of the Day / Breakfast Roundtable Discussions
5:15 PM: Cocktail Reception
THE PRODUCTION SUMMIT 2010 Program Book (All ads are in full color)
- Back Cover $3,000
- Front Inside Cover $2,000
- Back Inside Cover $2,000
- Full Color Full Page $1,000
Ad Specs: 8.5 x 9.5 (Non-Bleed) 8.75 x 9.75 (Full Bleed with Crop marks for 8.5 x 9.5)
Delivery: Provide high resolution PDF files with type faces embedded. If you prefer, we can also receive Adobe in Design, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator files. Deadline: September 16, 2011.
For sponsorship opportunities, questions or additional information, please contact Anthony Horn at the VES Office (818) 981-7861
Registration & Breakfast Sponsored by
Luncheon & Keynote Speaker Sponsored by
Cocktail Reception Sponsored by
Other Production Summit Sponsors
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.