Active Membership – An Active Member is a member who has been actively engaged in the production or creation of Visual Effects for not less than five (5) years, within the last ten (10) years preceding application for membership. If the applicant seeks Active Membership, two (2) Active Members in good standing must endorse this application.
Associate Membership – An Associate Member is a member whose professional activities have involved a close relationship with, and exceptional achievements in, the field of Visual Effects for not less than five (5) years. If the applicant seeks Associate Membership, two (2) Members in good standing, who are either Associate or Active, must endorse this application.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Saturday, 15 March 2014 (All day)
Saturday, 15 March 2014 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)