Having trouble logging in to the new website?
Usernames and passwords are not the same as they were on the old website. You should have received an email with your new username and password - if you didn't, or just need some help, here's steps to try:
You can login with your username OR email address.
If you forgot, or don't know, your password click the 'Request new password' link below the login button.
You will be asked for your email address. If it can't match it, then your email address isn't correct in the VES database. Please contact the VES office or send an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out.
If there is a match, you will be emailed a new, temporary password to login with.
Once you're logged in you have the option to change your username and password on your profile page.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.