VES BOD Election Results
VES would like to thank all the candidates who ran for the VES Board of Directors. We had a diverse group of highly talented and dedicated individuals running this year.
Congratulations and welcome to the new and returning members of the Board for the 2010/2011 term!
Newly Elected VES Board Members:
Richard Winn Taylor
Toni Pace Carstensen
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Thursday, 27 June 2013 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 20 July 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday, 15 September 2013 (All day)