Technology Committee Meeting
This month's Technology Committee Meeting will be held at Disney Studios.
Dinner at 6:30PM and meeting at 7:00PM at the Disney Conference Room – 4099, on the 4th floor.
Or for those who want to call in, please use conference call #:
1-877-290-0784. You will be welcomed to the bridge, and asked for a conference number...then enter: 818-560-5363. Conference code - enter pin: 5363. You will be prompted for their name, followed by the "pound or hash sign". You are connected.
Please see directions and parking below.
Everyone will be coming in through the Alameda Street Gate which is one block East of the intersection of Alameda and Buena Vista Streets. They will be directed to park under the Frank G Wells Building. Go up the parking garage elevators, take a right and then another right into the elevators marked “Offices” They will exit on the 4th Floor, take a quick right, and conference room 4099 will be directly in front of them. Disney will have the signs out as well. You will smell the great food!
(Disney address for you GPS folks is 500 South Buena Vista)
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 24 May 2014 - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)