Screening - SUCKER PUNCH w/ Q&A (Vancouver)
Date:Saturday, 9 April 2011 - 12:15pm - 3:45pm
Vancouver VES Members And A Guest Are
Cordially Invited To Attend A Screening Of
Followed By Presentations And Q&A With
VFX Crew From MPC And Prime Focus
Q&A to follow with VFX Supervisor, Guillaume Rocheron (MPC), DFX Supervisor, Chad Wiebe (PF), and Head of Pipline, Laszlo Sebo (PF).
Sunday, April 9, 2011 Doors open at 12:15PM, Screening at 12:45PM
The Rio Theater
1660 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5N 1W1
Submitted by bschneider on Tue, 03/29/2011 - 10:44am
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.