Screening & Panel - REAL STEEL (Los Angeles)
Los Angeles VES Members Are Invited To
Attend A Screening Of REAL STEEL
Followed by a panel w/ VFX Crew from Digital Domain & Legacy
Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 12:00PM (PST)
(Enter through Riverside Gate, East of Buena Vista)
There will be a panel discussion with the key VFX crew immediately following the movie. Panelists will include Erik Nash - Visual Effects Supervisor, Ron Ames - Visual Effects Producer, Glenn Derry - Virtual Production Supervisor, Swen Gillberg - Digital Effects Supervisor (Digital Domain), John Rosengrant - Animatronic Supervisor (Legacy Effects), Dan Taylor - Senior Animation Supervisor (Digital Domain), and will be moderated by Joel Hynek - (VES Board member).
Please RSVP below.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Thursday, 27 June 2013 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 20 July 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday, 15 September 2013 (All day)