Practical Lighting For CG And VFX Artists
The VES Education Committee Invites You To Attend
PRACTICAL LIGHTING FOR CG AND VFX ARTISTS
Free To VES Members, $20 For Non-Members
Join Larry Mole Parker, Executive Vice President of Mole Richardson Co. (Manufacturer and supplier of movie and stage lighting equipment), and Cinematographer, Stephen Burum, ASC (recipient of the ASC Outstanding Achievement Award for THE UNTOUCHABLES and THE WAR OF THE ROSES as well the 2007 ASC Lifetime Achievement Award) for an informative and interactive all-day workshop.
Friday, November 19th from 9:30AM to 4:00PM
(with a lunch break from 12:00N to 1:30PM)
900 N La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.