Fair Use Explained - With Prof. Eric Faden
This event will be broadcast online only though Adobe Connect Pro. Each 'Virtual Participant' must use the link provided to access the online meeting room. All Virtual Participants may participate in the meeting via online chat.
*This event is Free for VES Members. If you are a VES Member and would like to attend this event online please click HERE
The FEE for non-VES Members is $10. Please RSVP below. The URL will be sent to you along with instructions on May 6th.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 24 May 2014 - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)