Event - VES Summit 2012 (Los Angeles)
SAVE THE DATE - October 13, 2012
Opportunities and complexities abound. Technology offers us tremendous access to the world and its global village. The 2012 VES Summit will shine a spotlight on the intersection between creative content and the business bottom line with a focus on how social media impacts decision making on all levels.
The 2012 VES Summit will be held October 13th at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. The Summit has become a must attend event for the leading creatives and decision makers in our industry. Back by popular demand are the Breakfast Round Tables -- we encourage your interaction and participation. Come join us!
George Whitesides - CEO, Virgin Galactic
AlberCheng - Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer, Digital Media, Disney/ABC Television Group
For further information please email Brent Armstrong or call 818-981-7861.
Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey
4375 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, California 90292
Phone: (310) 823-1700
Fax: (310) 823-2403
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Thursday, 27 June 2013 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 20 July 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday, 15 September 2013 (All day)