Event - Polysculpting - The Art of KERMACO (Los Angeles)
Polysculpting - The Art Of KERMACO
Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 10:30AM
2400 Broadway, Ste. 210, Santa Monica, CA 90404
10:30AM - Introduction to work and workflow
10:45AM - Breakdown of 3 models
11:00AM - Polysculpting
11:15AM - Live 30 minute speed sculpt
11:45AM - Q&A
Ample street parking available for $.75/hour. Parking garage may be open and free on the Colorado Blvd. entrance, but if you need to pull a ticket, we cannot validate at this time. The entrance to Escape is off of the courtyard at the corner of Broadway and Cloverfield. Suite 210 is on the 2nd floor, just across from the elevators.
Please RSVP below
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.