Event - Dennis Muren: The Artist's Eye - Learning to See (Los Angeles)
Dennis Muren: The Artist's Eye - Learning To See
Mr. Muren will share his view of what makes a great image and how you can develop your own artistic eye. In this presentation on The Artist's Eye - Learning to See, he will cover a range of topics including:
- Composition, lighting, subject matter and intent for image makers.
- How to create an image with impact both visually and emotionally.
- What are the elements of an image that distinguish it?
- How to elevate the mundane.
Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 3:30PM (catered reception begins at 2:30PM)
The Ray Harryhausen Theater at Sony Pictures Imageworks
9050 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232
Click here for a map
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Saturday, 15 March 2014 (All day)
Saturday, 15 March 2014 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)