VES, the IATSE and a VFX Union
To reiterate, and to remind those who may have had some issue with the content of this blog:
"We, the VES, as a Professional Honorary Society, have no stake or position on this matter, nor has the VES Board of Directors taken a position on this issue.
However, it is our responsibility to “informationalize” this letter with our membership when it comes to something that may affect you, even though VES is officially neutral on this issue. Should there be any further action on this matter that we feel would be of interest to the membership we will again share it with you."
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.