Gathering light data on set and location garners mixed results depending on your knowledge of what is possible and what is needed. The quality of your HDRI data is dependent on the quality and accuracy of the gathering techniques you employ.
VES Annual Membership Meeting
Saturday, Sept. 26th
Linwood Dunn Theater
1313 North Vine Street, CA 90028
Hollywood, CA 90046
Thinking About Starting a Business?
Join USC Alumni “Entrepreneur of the Year” Shannon Gans, Executive Producer of New Deal Studios for a limited participation seminar for artists who are thinking of starting their own business.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Wednesday, 23 April 2014 - 4:00pm - 8:45pm
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 - 11:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday, 24 May 2014 - 11:00am - 4:00pm