The VES Handbook of Visual Effects Party!
Designing a film for Maximum Emotional and Visual impact
The Fantastic Mr. Fox (London)
Thursday, November 26th
Twentieth Century Fox
31/32 Soho Square
London W1D 3AP UK
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Gathering light data on set and location garners mixed results depending on your knowledge of what is possible and what is needed. The quality of your HDRI data is dependent on the quality and accuracy of the gathering techniques you employ.
VES Annual Membership Meeting
Saturday, Sept. 26th
Linwood Dunn Theater
1313 North Vine Street, CA 90028
Hollywood, CA 90046
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Saturday, 15 March 2014 (All day)
Saturday, 15 March 2014 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)