Cutting Edge Advancements in
Performance Capture Technology
V-RAY For The Layperson At RFX
The Visual Effects Society
cordially invites you to
The 10th Annual VES Awards
Lifetime Achievement Award
Georges Méliès Award for Pioneering
This event will be broadcast online only though Adobe Connect Pro. Each 'Virtual Participant' must use the link provided to access the online meeting room. All Virtual Participants may participate in the meeting via online chat.
Los Angeles VES Members Are Invited To
Attend The Following Event & Cocktail Hour:
VFX Career Fair & Workshops
Presented By VES And Creative Heads
To Attend An All-Day Educational EventPractical Lighting For CG Artists
The VES Education Committee Invites You To Attend
PRACTICAL LIGHTING FOR CG AND VFX ARTISTS
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Saturday, 15 March 2014 (All day)
Saturday, 15 March 2014 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)