The Visual Effects Society
Cordially Invites You To
Understanding Unions: The Good, The Bad &
VES Members & Non-Members Are Invited
To Attend An All Day Educational Event
Practical Lighting For CG Artists
Free To VES Members, All Others $25
Production, The Making Of EARTHQUAKE
SAVE THE DATE - October 13, 2012
Opportunities and complexities abound. Technology offers us tremendous access to the world and its global village. The 2012 VES Summit will shine a spotlight on the intersection between creative content and the business bottom line with a focus on how social media impacts decision making on all levels.
The VES Education Committee Presents
Video Games Making Of Series:
The Visual Effects Of
Polysculpting - The Art Of KERMACO
The Art And Visual Effects Of
VES Members And A Guest Are Invited To
The Making Of THE MUPPETS
Saturday, February 25, 2012
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Saturday, 15 March 2014 (All day)
Saturday, 15 March 2014 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)