The Lovely Bones
Followed by a Q&A with Peter Jackson
and the film’s ensemble cast
The Visual Effects Society and Zoic Studios
Cordially Invite you to the:
We would like to remind everyone who plans to enter the VES Awards that after you have received your submission number, you must mail, fax, or e-mail your completed and signed submission form along with payment to the VES office no later than 5:00 PM on Monday, November 30. The contact info
Make your Friday FANTASTIC…
Spend your Thanksgiving weekend with FANTASTIC MR FOX!
You and your family are invited to a special screening on:
Friday, November 27th at 2:00pm & 5:00pm
VES is pleased to announce that uploads of electronic submissions are now being accepted through the awards website at www.vesawards.com.
Thursday, November 19th
Sunday, November 22nd
Academy’s Linwood Dunn Theater
There will be a Q & A immediately following
The film with key Visual Effects artists in LA.
- VES Forum
Recent blog posts
- iPad, Smartphone, Kinect, and Social Media Controlled Architectural Projection.
- SIGGRAPH reveals some Emerging Technologies highlights for Vancouver.
- OpenFrameworks Is an Open Source C++ Toolkit for Creative Coding.
- Glasses-Free 3D Display Using Front-Facing Camera and Head Tracking
- C++ Using OpenFrameworks, wxWidgets, and Processing Used in Tron:Legacy
- Augmented Reality – coming soon to a contact lens near you
- Augmented Reality and Public Art
- Film Uses Audience's Smart Phones To Solve Mystery
- George Lucas, James Cameron and Jeffrey Katzenberg to Do CinemaCon Panel Together.
- Junkyard Jumbotron Fuses Multiple Displays Into Single Device.
Saturday, 15 March 2014 (All day)
Saturday, 15 March 2014 - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Monday, 15 September 2014 (All day)